We all survived our overnight slumber party at the hospital. Dwight managed to get some sleep but I found the bed a bit uncomfortable. Kayla let us know when she was hungry and we just had to pick up the magic phone to get the nurse to bring warm milk. I like that system and think it should work at home also!
Kayla has been eating well for the last couple of days. Now the doctors say she just needs to be able to maintain or gain weight in order to leave. We are very close to finally going home now!
Kelly, I read this early today. You are in my prayers. Dr Steve
ReplyDeleteKelly, i read this post about 1:00 am and have been praying for you.
ReplyDeleteDR STEVE
We are counting the minutes and hours till Dwight and Kelly and Kayla are home. Kayla, please gain weight and keep on because this is the only time in your life you need to gain weight because when you are adult you will want take if off.
ReplyDeleteNeed a new post about the first night at home.
ReplyDeleteDan