Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



I had a very enjoyable first Mother's Day. Dwight took care of Kayla most of the day and he even cooked me dinner. The dinner was quite tasty! Kayla some how found the time to go shopping when I wasn't looking and she bought me an adorable Charming Tails figurine. I think every day should be Mother's Day!

The three of us are getting ready to take our first family trip. We are going to head up to New York today to buy a goat. We are hoping that Kayla decides to sleep most of the time but we are ready for the adventure!

We recieved an update on Amanda, Kayla's friend from the NICU. She is still at CHOP but is doing much better. She is now back on the nasal cannula and just needs to learn how to eat again. She is 7 months old now and they still don't know when she will be able to go home. Please continue to pray for her and her family.

Trivia:
We bought a new high tech mobile for above Kayla's crib. I can not figure out the logic behind why it has the four animals it has on it. This is driving me crazy! So what do a bear, lion, whale and alligator have in common? I have been pondering this for awhile and can not figure out the connection or reasoning behind those 4 animals. Any ideas?

1 comment: