We are guestimating that Kayla is around 9 lbs now. Her hair is finally growing but it is darker then we had anticipated. The exciting news though is that in the last few weeks she has started smiling in response to our voices, instead of just smiling from gas! We love the little faces she makes at us. Of course I think she has inherited my "Irish eyes". Tomorrow she has her first Physical Therapy session since we left the NICU. Hopefully she behaves herself.
This past weekend all of her Grandparents and her Great Grandpa took turns taking care of her. She seems to enjoy the attention and loves being held by everyone. Dwight and I got to go out to dinner which we very much enjoyed!
I've decided to return to work part-time in May. I will be working Monday's in the office and then 18 hours/week from home. I thought it would be best to slowly return to work to see how it goes. It's been over 5 months since I've been to work so I am excited to go back. Hopefully my return to work will not be as dramatic as my departure was!
Just love the pictures of Kayla - she is such a cute little girl - good to hear she is smiling at you - hope the physio went ok. Thinking of you all always. Love, Judy
ReplyDelete